Somebody has been trying to extort money from me and I have electronic proof of this. How do I lay a criminal charge against him and where? In the area where I live or where he lives? Is there any limit on the time I need to do this? And do I need a lawyer to do so?

Category:  Criminal Law, Trial Matters

Region: South Africa, Eastern Cape