My father bought a property in my name but signed surety on finance of the property so it is bonded and I think there is an outstanding amount of plus minus R200 000. If he doesnt make payment can the bank come after me? also I am in the process of getting my own property and was wondering if the bank may try to come after that.

Category:  Property, General Disputes

Region: South Africa, Gauteng