I want to divorce but my husband said he wont sign. He doesnt want to go for councelling and our marriage has been non existant for three years. we have a joint bond and one minor child. how can i proceed with the divorce without his signiture. Im prepared to sell the house and do not want half of his pension fund. I only want to divide assets and maintenance for our child.

Category:  Marriage and Divorce, Getting divorce

Region: South Africa, Gauteng