Bert274, Lawyer
649 Satisfied Customers

Pearl Wilson, Lawyer’s Assistant
Welcome! How can I help with your legal question?
Hi,I worked for this company from 2014-2017 yet still not permanent, in a year they call you to work and before you hit 3 months they call you to terminate your contract with them. After a month or 2,they call you back to work. Repeat the same thing,so since 2014-2017 been working like that I decided to go to mibfa and ask for my provident fund. They gave me a form for me to fill and my bank to fill and also HR/wage admin to fill, the company doesn’t want to fill the form and attach certificate of service, what should I do as they also hold on to that form I got from mibfa?

Category:  Labour and Employment, Unfair Labour Practices

Region: South Africa, Gauteng