my father in law is being sued by his 18 year old son but cannot get to court as he is mentally not capable to travel alone or represent himself. he has a history of Alzheimer and bi polar and his psychiatrist is willing to give a report stating this, can he still be locked up for contempt of court if he is not able to make it and has this letter

Category:  Family Law, Children's Rights

Region: South Africa, KwaZulu-Natal