Good afternoon, I need a copy of my divorce papers, I got divorced a few years ago and I have no contact with my ex wife to retain a copy of her divorce paper
my name is Okkert Jurgens Myburgh
ID nr 5904105085086

Category:  Marriage and Divorce, Getting divorce

Region: South Africa, Gauteng