Lawyer assisted me in my divorce case and I now have a outstanding account of R45000. I have paid some and suggested to pay R500 pm. I do not have the money to even pay that but now I received a letter stating he doesn’t except my offer and he is going forward to sew me.
What am I to do?. I don’t have the money. What does the law say in a case like this?

Category:  Civil Matters, Letters of Demand

Region: South Africa, Western Cape