Can I get a court order to have my husband committed for valuation – when ever he is drinking he is threatening and screaming and shouting and acting like a crazy person. I am worried for myself, himself and the general public. There has been physical and mental abuse while he has been intoxicated. We own our home jointly although he pays the bond, water electricity, internet, dstv, I pay medical aid and insurance. I also buy food, pay the staff to help in the house and garden.

Category:  Health & Medical, Mental Issues

Region: South Africa, Gauteng