Father just shows up when he wants doesn’t pay any child support. He demands to see the child whenever he wants for how long as he wants but refuses to pay child support. He’s absent for months at a time then one day would text demanding to see her. The child is 5 years old. He has never taken care of her alone since she was born. Me and mom takes care of her financially for everything. I don’t want her to just go sleep there since he has never taken care of her and refuses to pay child support. He also refuses to sign for her to get a passport. How can I stop him from just making random demands and paying child support or just getting his name of the birth certificate so that she can at least get a passport.

Category:  Family Law, Custody and Guardianship

Region: South Africa, Western Cape