Hi, I am getting Married to an British citizen and my son of 4 and I would like to move to the UK in September, the father and ex husband lives in bahrain and only sees his child in South Africa 4 times a year, what is the procedures I need to follow to be able to move to the UK with his consent.

Category:  Family Law, Custody and Guardianship

Region: South Africa, Gauteng