What can I do to the person that falsely accused me for child abuse when he is Cleary doing it to get revenge because he lost the custody battle against his ex wife . And he doesn’t like it that his son and I are bonding . We living together know for 2 years .

Category:  Family Law, Domestic Violence

Region: South Africa, Gauteng