My name is Samuel and I heard about your services on radio yesterday and I would like for advise.

I have a daughter with my ex wife and she leaves in Cape town and I’m now in Johannesburg we are now separated but now my ex wife doesn’t want me to have any form of contact with my daughter including me taking her for the weekends or during holidays and I want to know how can I go about getting access to my daughter par time or permanently.

Please can you assist me with advise

Kind Regards
Samuel Ngwenya

Category:  Family Law, Custody and Guardianship

Region: South Africa, Gauteng