My partner is having an ongoing affair but refuses to leave our home. We have 3 children and my domestic worker and her husband living on the property. I can’t afford to rent another home whilst paying the bond at the current property. I have asked him to leave and rent a cottage which makes financial sense until we can finalise details but he refuses. I am no longer willing to work on our relationship as the affair is ongoing. Do I have any rights regarding the home and my children for now until we can officially seperate. We have lived together for 25 years but are not married.

Category:  Marriage and Divorce, Property Issues

Region: South Africa, Gauteng