Where do my husband and i have to go to get temporary guardianship documents and is it free?
My dad wants to put my 6 year old son on his medical aid and can’t afford to put me on with my son so my husband and i agreed to give my dad temporary guardianship.

Category:  Family Law, Custody and Guardianship

Region: South Africa, Gauteng