my father put a vehicle in my name, it was written off last year sitting in his garden, refuses to take it out of my name and give me the papers for it, i think he hasn’t filed a report that it no longer can be driven so i still have to pay for the licence disc.
How do i get this vehicle out of my name?

Category:  Criminal Law, Victims of Crime

Region: South Africa, Gauteng