Do I need an accident report to directly try and claim from other driver who rear-ended me?
I was not present when it entered accident register, but after a week I got AR reference number and name of other driver and his cell number.
I dont have insurance because my car was old and paid up.
I have photographic evidence that the other party was in the wrong.
Can I persue to get other drivers employer to assist in getting another car?

Category:  Traffic Matters, M.V. Accidents and Claims

Region: South Africa, North-West