Id like to sell my property. Do I need a lawyer to help with the documentation or can I do it on my own between the buyer and I? Are there cheaper options of getting the transfers done? Can I get a paralegal to do it.

Category:  Property, Buying and Sellings

Region: South Africa, Gauteng