Somebody has been trying to intimidate and harass me. At work I receive calls from a private number on my landline, when I answer I either hear heavy breathing or nasty things. I went to the police but they were not helpful. What can I do? Can this person be prosecuted and jailed?

Category:  The Constitution, Defending your Rights

Region: South Africa, Eastern Cape