The sheriff of the court came to my house and give me a notice of legal action against me, from the body corporation regarding the payment of my arrears(levy payments). Full payment wanted, advised that not possible offered to make a payment arrangements. They are unwilling to accept this. I have had a problem with them for the last five years as they have not sorted out the problems caused by a burst pipe from upstairs and the continued leaking into my home ever since. Thanks

Category:  Property, Rental and Housing Tribunal

Region: South Africa, KwaZulu-Natal